Hi! I’m Ben Borgers. I’m a high school senior in Boston, and interned at IBM last summer. Next fall, I’m headed to Tufts University to study computer science.
I’m on twitter and github. If you wanna get in touch, I love getting emails: firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is a digital garden, with posts on a variety of different topics. You can search through them, or use one of these entry points:
I really like doing personal programming projects:
- Cornflakes, a simple and privacy-focused email newsletter tool.
- Blocks, an app for my high school’s schedule used by 2,000 students and teachers.
- Bagel Institute, tools for more interactive college teaching.
Underline, a dead-simple and affordable way to run an email newsletter.
- Potion, an open-source reverse-engineered API for the Notion note taking app.
- EMOJICDN, an API for getting images of emojis that serves two million requests per month.
Some past work:
- Diyi, a payment and student management system for an online school in Boston.
- A software engineering internship at IBM Security in the summers of 2019 and 2020, working on a new security offering for enterprise.
- Rep.ly, where I implemented new features on this public Q&A platform by Dip.
- Built an app for Sophrosyne, a mental health awareness club.