I’m a freshman at Tufts University studying computer science, and an intern at Glow (Luma) this summer.
I write a blog post every day, and technical blog posts too. You can also find me on twitter and github.
Lastly, I love getting emails from people: [email protected]!
- Summer 2022 internship at Luma working on Glow, a Solana crypto wallet.
- Website for Upham Design, a creative collective run by a family friend.
- Wrote a bit of code that powered TV graphics via a Google Sheet for STU National Championships, a Brazilian skateboarding championship.
- Freelance development in Vue for Buttondown, a web app for writing email newsletters, from summer 2021 - present.
- Developed a course registration and management app in Laravel for Diyi, an online school based in the Boston area, in the summer of 2020.
- Interned at IBM Security for two summers (2019 and 2020), working on a new security offering for enterprise.
- Full-stack development using React and Node.js for Rep.ly in the summer of 2020.
- Portal, an anniversary gift for my girlfriend.
- tmrw, a calendar-based to-do list app for myself.
- /swipes, a dashboard to help me use all of my ridiculously many meal swipes in freshman year spring.
- opensheet is an open-source hosted Google Sheets API that receives about 15 million hits/month. I’ve also written a blog post on how to use it.
- War Room is a social to-do list I built for my friends and I. You can read the blog post about how it works.
- Bagel Institute is an app I built for my dad to use while teaching.
- Vault is a password manager I built for myself. You can use it too!
- Blocks was the schedule app I built for my high school, which was used by over 2,000 students and teachers. You can read more about the story.
- Cornflakes was a simple and privacy-focused email newsletter tool. I wrote a blog post about it.
Potion was an open-source reverse-engineered API for Notion. I wrote a blog post about how to use it.
- emojicdn is an API for getting PNG images of emojis.